Saturday 12 October 2013

From Santas Kitchen

The ladies love Molly blooms just as much as me so it made sense to make a Molly Blooms card.  This jolly fella is from the new release - I bought him at Port Sunlight.
Can you see the stamp to the right at the back? Thats one of the free gift stamps from Simply Homemade.  I cut the Santa off another set from Dovecraft.
The lush papers are by Echo Park - I bought them in the sale at the local samuel taylors - why on earth these didnt sell I dont know as they are fab.
Other stamps used - stitch stamp by blonde moments, Cooking stamp (bought from sir stampalot) and the sentiment is a SU old favourite - long since retired.
So what about the shaped card ? This is from Craftwork cards - a fab shaped stepper and a perfet size. In the gorgeous biscuity colour cardstock too.  Must buy some more as I used them all up on the class.

Hope you like - thanks for stopping by today x
Janet

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Janet! Fabulous papers and that cute Santa and sentiment are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.