Tuesday 8 October 2013

Christmas is coming............


Well to be honest it never left my heart !
I have been busy Christmas crafting all year, making gifts and cards - I just love it.
On Friday its the last of my Christmas card days.  I have held 3 this year where we have made 10 cards and another project in a days class.
This session is all cute cards.  Last year I did not make enough cute cards much to the disappointment of my work colleagues.
In November, at the team meeting day, I take in my box of ready made cards - they get to choose one.  Thats my Christmas card to them.  In a little twist however they get to send the card on to someone special should they so wish.
This works out really well and they look forward to the rummage in my box - but last year there were only a few cute so I have tried harder with cute variety this year. It also usually results in a few commissions or sales.  I personalise if they wish for free (I use peel offs!!!!) My boss, grumpy though he is, is also the best customer at this time of year.
This little fella was one of my fav new stamps last year - he was already an old one by the time I bought him and is designed by Lindsay Mason for personal impressions.
This is card Number 1 for the class.
Papers by Dovecraft they are bright and cheery - perfect for cute cards.


I will be using him much more this year too!
Hopefully more blog posts from me this week as I showcase the class makes. Tomorrow will also be my card for Creative Moments - With a favourite stamp from this year.

thanks for stopping by xx
Janet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.