Monday 2 September 2013

The practice tea party.............

As I told you before - I hosted a practice tea party over the bank holiday weekend - to celebrate my birthday but also to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
here are some pics taken by the official photographer - Pam Miller !


The spread

 the table
and us all together.
these ladies are just amazing - fabulous company and oozing talent.
Thanks for being part of the weekend gals - here's to March 2014 !

Today I finally finished a scrapbook marathon for my SIL. 60 pages of her life up to 40. It has been a labour of love - as its very hard to scrapbook someone elses memories and know what they may want to high light as a main feature.  It has also taken up lots of my time - hence the lack of projects - and I have not felt able to share the pages as they are not my photos to share - privacy and all that.  Hopefully I can now get on with my own crafting again and I am beginning by heading to Embsay on Wednesday for a class with the fabulous Katy Harrison. - I will share my makes later this week.
Thanks for stopping by x
I notice some folks are able to follow now but the main blog follower link is still missing - any advice greatly appreciated !
Happy Crafting x
Janet

1 comment:

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.